Here are some frequently asked questions.
What qualifications do I need to work with you all?
This depends on your experience. Typically a consultant will have industry experience and rocked it in their previous experiences. You should definitely be able to prove that you know your stuff and that you have people skills because you definitely need the gift of gab to make it on our team.
Is a degree needed?
Our culture sees education as being education, if it is formal or on the streets, is of no regard to us. Graduation from a prestigious university is about as useful as driving a car without tires… sure you can get in but where are you going to go? We look for well rounded humans that live and experience life. Yes, you have to be knowledgeable, but we have the ability to change the narrative in hiring on what value the origin of that knowledge has towards industry success.
What would people most want to know?
Compensation. You get what you put in! If you want to share in the profits there is no other way to go. There is no limit to the money that you can make in our model but if you don’t work you don’t get paid.
What is the hiring process?
We have streamlined the process for efficiency and because we have better things to do than string people along.
- Fill out Initial Petition for Consideration
- If we like what you said in 1. then we email you within 72 hours and you send resume and last 3 clients with references.
- If those items check out we schedule a call (within a week). You miss the call the process ends. You answer the call then…
- If you pass the initial call then we have you take a few boring assessments (no way to spice that up) which you will receive within 72 hours.
- Within 2 weeks after submitting assessment you will hear from us that you made it or you did not. That’s it!